From there we went to this area here called Vickery Village. We met a photographer there to have pictures done. It is so incredibly gorgeous out there! The houses are huge (huge doesn't even cover it really), and it has beautiful spots for taking pictures. I'm crossing my fingers that we got some great ones because it was 1 o'clock which is normally nap time for both of the kids. Next week she's going to have a sneak peek, but the whole session won't actually be ready for 2-3 weeks. Here was Asher in the car before our pictures:
When we got home (after the kids took naps) we filled up our baby pool in the backyard rather than go to the neighborhood pool. Asher had a blast in it! He loved playing with the hose while we filled it up. We grilled cheeseburgers afterwards and took our baths to get ready for bed! Well, before his bath Asher insisted that he wear Lorelai's hairbows, and he didn't just want one in his hair.
That's about it for the day! We have finally finished VBS, and we had a blast! I videotaped Asher's performance during the closing ceremony, but we need to get the right adapter for it to get the video on my Mac. Apparently the one we have only works for a PC. When I do, though, I'll be sure to upload it for you!
Here's a few sweet photos to end things from the past week.
Lorelai loves Asher's Hot Wheels as much as he does:
Pictures from VBS. In the first one Asher really needed a haircut. Badly. In the second and third one he was performing the songs with the other kids with his new haircut!
1 comment:
What cute kiddos! I LOVE Asher's hair bows! HAHA! Can't wait to see your pictures!
Post a Comment