Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things are back to normal......for a bit

I haven't made any new posts lately because Jon has been out of town so I've obviously been very busy. He left last Friday for youth camp in Panama City and didn't come home until yesterday (Tuesday). We were SO glad to have him back. We missed him so much! I didn't really get to take any new pictures while he was gone because I just wasn't thinking about it, and the camera was never near when I did, but I did take a few on my iPhone so I'll at least share those.







As I said we're so glad to have Jon back, but he's leaving us again for a week to go on a mission trip to San Diego. I'm going to be so glad when these trips are completely over. It's kind of hard to enjoy him being home now when I know he's leaving again soon. Anyway, that's all for now. I'll update more later, but I just wanted to get in a quick post on what we've been doing.

1 comment:

Kathy1898 said...

You are such a strong mamma to be left alone at home with no hubby, even if it's for a short time. I am REALLY bad like that...Matt left for one night on a work conference awhile back and I just about freaked. I am anal like that. You are wonderful.

Just wanted to tell you, that I might come and steal Loralei soon!