In other news the kids are doing great! Asher is still his crazy, wild self. Two year olds really are a lot of fun! He's talking non-stop still and has learned to read some of his letters and numbers. He can say all of his numbers and letters, but we're learning to read them all right now. It's so much fun to see him learn new things everyday! He also loves to dance. I like watching So You Think You Can Dance, and as you can see Asher enjoys it too!
Lorelai is also learning so much! She is sitting up, army crawling perfectly, learning to crawl on all fours (she can only go so far this way), and pulling up to a stand. Last night was the first night she pulled up in her crib, and I'm so glad we checked on her at bedtime to see her doing it. We decided right then that it was time to lower the mattress. I can't believe it's already time for this! She's still tiny (only 15 pounds) so she looks pretty funny sometimes doing these things to me. She just seems too small to be doing such "big girl" things. Or maybe it's simply because I still think of her as my baby. Either way she's growing up so fast!
3 comments:
They are so cute! I still can't believe how much they look alike. And maybe Halle is huge, but she's 18 lbs! It would be funny to see those two together.
Definitely will keep y'all in my prayers. I love that picture of Asher looks like he's wiping off his sweat. lol. Lorelai looks tall and very cute.
Oh they are so lovely Motsy!!!!!
Post a Comment