Since I've posted (Easter) we haven't had too much going on. Lorelai was dedicated on Mother's Day which was the biggest thing. Here are some pictures from it.
Asher started taking a sports class. Today was his 4th class so he has 2 more before this session is over. He does basketball for 2 weeks, football for 2 weeks, soccer for 1 week, and t-ball for 1 week. I'm planning on signing him up for the next session as well because he really enjoys it. I had the best compliment on him today after the class. The two coaches came up to me to tell me how wonderful he is. They went on and on about how good and well behaved he is. They told me how this class is the hardest one they've had so far, but Asher always listens and never follows the examples the other kids set and were just so thankful. I have to admit - their words brought tears to my eyes. For those of you that remember Asher was an extremely difficult baby. He cried more often than he didn't until he was about 5 months old when we finally saw some minor improvement. It makes me so incredibly happy to see how far he's come from that. He might have been a hard baby, but he is one of the best and most well-behaved toddlers I've ever seen! Here are some pictures of him in his class.
That's about all that's new with us. Of course I have tons more pictures of the kids so here are some more random shots along with a couple of funny videos.
Asher and his buddy, Davis:
Our Memorial Day shoot:
And here are the videos. This first video was yesterday afternoon. Lorelai just started solids/baby food about 2 weeks ago, and this was her first try of real baby food. She started with squash, and Asher stayed true to himself by not letting even her eat without him getting some.

2 comments:
so glad you are back! marit insists on getting some of graham's food as well. they are so big and good-looking!
Oh Motsy....I loved the kissing video, I watched it 10 times! What a lover Asher is, gosh, and I love your voice. I love it!
Post a Comment